Distribution & Collection
The safe and efficient distribution of water, collection of wastewater, and management of stormwater is critical to all communities. B&N’s team of industry experts has extensive experience with all facets of these systems. We work with clients to assess their needs and design customized plans for new construction, replacement or rehabilitation.
The solutions we design and implement help reduce annual operation and maintenance costs, increase capacities, rehabilitate valuable existing assets to extend their useful life, and meet compliance requirements of state and federal agencies. Working in cohesive teams with our clients, we ensure that facilities are designed and constructed to function efficiently and economically today and long into the future.
- Water Distribution Planning and Design
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Wastewater Collection Planning and Design
- Infiltration/Inflow Analyses
- Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Survey (SSES) Analysis and Reporting
- Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Design and Construction Management
- Stormwater Management
- Wet Weather Storage System Design and Construction
- Water Supply Source Investigations
- Water Storage Tank Inspections, Rehabilitation and Design
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Operation and Maintenance Assistance