Are you a master collaborator? Does the idea of crafting an engaging marketing story appeal to you? Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level designing winning proposals that directly impact the community around you? We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator in Norfolk, VA that will support our Norfolk office and Virginia operations.
What a Marketing Coordinator job is all about:
- You will collaborate with Professional Engineers and marketing staff to initiate, write and maintain proposal materials for our Virginia operations
- You will use win themes and key messaging to engage our clients and tell our story
- You will partner with corporate graphic designers to produce message driven materials and provide interview support
- You will support subject matter experts with business development activities, promotions activities (social media, conferences, digital marketing) and miscellaneous office administrative tasks
- You will maintain marketing & proposal content in SharePoint content management system
What you need to make an impact:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Arts or a related field or on track to graduate within 6 months of this application
- 0 - 3 years of experience in a related co-op/internship role required, prior A/E/C experience preferred
- You enjoy leading/organizing collaboration efforts
- You are a reliable and well-organized critical thinker who is passionate about their contribution to the team
- You can easily demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
- Change is not scary word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs and you are passionate about winning work!
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.