At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Burgess & Niple is seeking a “Water/Wastewater” Leader to manage our team in our Tampa or Orlando, Florida location. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity for candidates looking to expand their business development, staff leadership and project execution skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the development of a growing “Water/Wastewater” business in Florida consisting of water distribution and treatment design, wastewater collection and treatment design and reuse water distribution and treatment design
- Manage projects and provide technical & business leadership, develop client relationships and grow business in water resources
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 15 years of related experience with water/wastewater design
- Proven technical experience with flood pump stations, wet weather design, treatment plant and design/build strongly preferred
- Demonstrated business acumen, existing relationships with municipal clients, relationship building experience and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes your choice of medical plan, dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, flexible spending or health savings account options, basic life insurance/short term & long term disability coverage at no cost to the employee, option to purchase supplemental life insurance, bonus program, flexible hours, tuition assistance, opportunities for professional development and much more.