Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Take your career to the next level by applying for Survey Party Chief our Glen Allen, VA office.
What a Survey Party Chief job is all about:
- You’ll oversee and organize a field survey crew safely and efficiently
- Reporting to a licensed Surveyor Director, you’ll be responsible for supervising field procedures for location, boundary, topographic, GPS, as-built and/or construction stakeout projects
- You can operate all types of survey equipment and perform complex trigonometry and geometry to solve survey problems
- Interpreting plans, layout sheets, deeds and data points is your strength
- Travel around the Richmond area is to complete surveys for large and small projects with utility companies, private or public clients occasionally is part of the role
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of experience as a Survey Party Chief
- A valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to handle moderate lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time in all weather conditions
- Be able to demonstrate fundamental trigonometry and geometry survey computations
- Good communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Tech savviness with Microsoft Office, Leica Robotic Total Stations and Carlson SurveCE. Leica GPS experience is a plus.
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.