Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? We are looking for an entry level Bridge Design Engineer to join our team in Painesville, OH.
What a Bridge Design Engineer position is all about:
- You’ll learn to design structures in the field of civil transportation including bridges, culverts, retaining walls and noise barriers
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with Professional Engineers and design staff
- As part of the project team you’ll work on multiple projects; conduct evaluations, complete engineering calculations and prepare reports
- Change is an exciting word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering from an ABET accredited college or university or on track to complete within 6 months of this application
- 0-2 years of design experience, prefer candidates with prior relatable co-op or internship experience
- EI/EIT certification or ability to obtain within 6 months with the desire and ability to ultimately become a PE
- Software experience with Microsoft Office required. Experience with AutoCAD & Civil 3D, Microstation is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in 10 states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.