- Minimum Experience: 8 years
- Education: BSCE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: AutoCAD ; Microsoft Office ; Microsoft Project ; MicroStation ; Project Management ; Transportation Engineering
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Collaborate with some of the top transportation experts in the industry, participate in strategic business planning for our Arizona operations, develop client relationship programs or assignments, and assess new business opportunities. For examples of our work click here.
B&N Project Manager Roadway Engineer Responsibilities
- Manage multi-discipline roadway study and design projects and/or roadway tasks for small to large projects with Arizona public agencies including cities, counties and ADOT
- Coordinate with B&N project teams both regionally and nationally
- Lead preparation of statement of qualifications, cost proposals, and shortlist technical interview and presentations
- Coordinate staffing and workload through project development to complete deliverables on schedule
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience
- Promote a positive team environment
- Mentor, coach, educate, and train staff for engineering design and project management skills
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk.
- Maintain quality control of services and deliverables
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil or transportation engineering program. In lieu of ABET accreditation; an equivalent bachelor’s degree in civil/transportation engineering program and a master’s degree is acceptable
- PE registration in the State of Arizona, or ability to be registered through US reciprocity
- 8+ years of related roadway design experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and familiarity/background with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation, required. Familiarity with scheduling software, such as Microsoft Project, preferred
- Great communication skills and ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning, conferences and training
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.#LI-DNI