Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level? Burgess & Niple is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our team in Tempe, AZ focusing on end-user experience for professional engineers and planners by removing technical obstacles that interfere with productivity and help implement new systems as we meet our growing company’s needs.
What an Technical Support Analyst job is all about:
- You care about the experience our civil engineering and planning professionals have, and you know that your skills can make a positive impact on the whole company
- You want to grow your skills developing automated tools to deploy and manage end-user devices, implement and maintain desktop images, software packages, and end-user management systems in a Microsoft environment
- You will support recommended end-user device standards and document standard processes and procedures in a collaborative IT team distributed throughout the country
- You see change as an opportunity; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with diverse engineering software like AutoCAD, Bentley Microstation, Revit, Civil3D and Bluebeam Revu and diverse environments, such as virtual desktops, cloud-based services, and traditional hardware
- You are open to an on-call support shift for one week about every nine weeks
What you need to make an impact:
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other IT related discipline preferred, plus 5 years of experience in support of endpoint systems and devices (or equivalent combination of experience and training)
- Desire to grow and learn professionally
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience supporting Microsoft, CAD and general office applications like Adobe or Bluebeam
- Prior experience supporting technical professionals or consultants would bring immediate benefit
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day with occasional travel and overtime
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Possess good problem-solving skills for debugging and analysis
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in twelve states and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.