Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? B&N is currently seeking an entry-level Civil Engineer to join our fast-paced team in Phoenix, AZ working on innovative utility infrastructure projects.
What a Civil Engineer job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with Professional Engineers while proactively learning new methods and techniques
- You want to participate in municipal public work projects with an emphasis on water & wastewater projects
- You will prepare reports, construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Change is not a scary word as you thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves around client needs
- You enjoy interacting with clients, governing agencies and the public and participate in field / site visits
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil or environmental engineering program or on track to complete within 6 months of hire
- EIT certification in the State of Arizona or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- 0-4 years’ experience in water and wastewater projects.
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Software experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus
- Team player and strong positive attitude
- Self-motivated and adaptable skills. Tech savvy that includes the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
B&N offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.