- Minimum Experience: 8 years
- Education: BSCE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: Geopak; MicroStation; Microsoft Office; Project Management; Roadway Design
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Come work with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that value employee input and collaboration. Burgess & Niple is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Roadway Engineer to join our team in Orlando.
B&N Senior Project Manager/Roadway Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in strategic business planning for our Florida operations, development of client relationship programs or assignments, and assessment of new business opportunities
- Provide oversight of production of roadway and temporary traffic control plans for the FDOT and other central Florida transportation agencies
- Lead quality review processes ensuring that local and state standards and preferences are met
- Maintain oversight of project planning and production efforts consistent with B&N’s delivery process
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience
- Develop/review pavement design and typical section packages, quantities and cost estimates and technical assistance and participation in shortlist presentations
- Represent B&N in meetings and at marketing functions
- Contribute towards the development of B&N’s Florida Transportation marketing strategy that focuses on providing excellent repeat services to our current clients and expanding our client base throughout the Florida region.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil or transportation engineering program. In lieu of ABET accreditation; an equivalent Bachelors in Civil/Transportation engineering program and a master’s degree is acceptable
- PE registration in the State of Florida, or ability to be registered through US reciprocity
- 8 + years of related roadway design experience, prefer candidates with prior FDOT experience
- Proficient in MicroStation/GeoPak with a working knowledge of Open Roads Design software
- Great communication skills and ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists, and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs, and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.#LI-DNI