Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? B&N is searching for an Stormwater Engineer to join our team in Tampa or Orlando, FL.
What a Stormwater Engineer job is all about:
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a project team, collaborating and learning from experienced civil Professional Engineers
- You want to grow and develop skills related to stormwater plan production and GIS applications
- You like a wide variety of tasks and projects including stormwater modeling, storm sewer design, open channel conveyance design, stormwater management design, report writing and stormwater/environmental permitting
- Change is an exciting word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited program in civil engineering
- Engineer Intern registration
- 3-5 years of related stormwater engineering experience
- You have the desire and ability to ultimately become a Professional Engineer
- Good communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
- Tech savviness in Microsoft Office and experience with SWMM, ICPR Ver 4, HEC 2, ASAD, ArcGIS, Civil 3D and/or Microstation is desirable
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location.