Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? B&N is searching for a Project Engineer to join our team in Orlando, FL working on innovative utility infrastructure projects. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity to candidates looking to expand their client relationship and business development skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the planning and design for a wide array of utility infrastructure related tasks involving water, sanitary sewer, force main, lift station and stormwater projects
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
- Collaborate with other leaders throughout the firm on project pursuits and technical challenges
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited program in civil or environmental engineering
- PE registration in the state of Florida or the ability to obtain by reciprocity
- Minimum 4 years of relatable engineering experience designing infrastructure related projects for water systems, gravity and pressure sewer systems and stormwater systems
- Great communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Software proficiency Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Civil 3D
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.