- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Education: BSCE or Eq
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Come work with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration. Burgess & Niple is looking for a Water/Wastewater Leader to join our team in Louisville.
B&N Water/Wastewater Leader Responsibilities:
- Lead water/wastewater for Kentucky, working in conjunction with Southwest Ohio and Indiana W/WW business leaders
- Manage growth of water/wastewater business and project execution with a focus on Kentucky
- Projects may include designs of wastewater collection system sewers, lift stations, force mains, treatment facilities, booster stations, and/or studies of wastewater and water systems
- Lead business development, proposal preparation, and client relationship management. Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery process
- Promote a positive team environment that enhances our exceptional corporate culture
- Maintain quality control of services and deliverables
- Manage select projects to meet success goals and oversee other project managers in the delivery of all projects
- Work with office and business leaders, establish goals and metrics
- Monitor performance indicators, deadlines, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Ecological Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration required in Kentucky; or ability to register through reciprocity
- 10+ years of related water/wastewater experience. Treatment process knowledge and experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to foster collaboration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Experience with business management software and tools is a plus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists, and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs, and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.