- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Education: BSCE, BSEE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office; Project Management; Water Resources; Water/Wastewater Treatment Design
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Collaborate with some of the top water/wastewater treatment process experts in the industry delivering unique solutions to improve infrastructure and promote a sustainable future.
B&N Water/Wastewater Treatment Process Engineer Responsibilities
- Serve as treatment process engineer and/or technical subject matter expert on projects that range from small/simple to large/complex.
- Lead the planning and design of water and/or wastewater treatment process projects. Typical projects will include water and/or wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, storage tanks, and other facilities.
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience.
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk.
- Opportunities to train, coach, and mentor junior design staff in developing and delivering treatment process related projects.
- Participate in business development, proposal preparation, interviews/presentations, and client relationship management.
- Create and develop scopes of work and budgets for projects.
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery process and support development of strong client relationships with clients.
- Promote a positive team environment that enhances our exceptional corporate culture.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited Civil, Environmental, Ecological, Chemical, or Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent engineering program
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the State of Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana; or ability to register through reciprocity
- 10+ years of related water and/or wastewater treatment process experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required; experience with BioWin wastewater treatment process modeling software is a plus
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple project pursuits and design teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.