At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Burgess & Niple is seeking a Utility Infrastructure/ Water Resources Leader to manage our team in Louisville, KY. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity for candidates looking to expand their business development staff leadership and project execution skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Manage projects and provide technical & business leadership develop client relationships and grow business in water resources. Typical projects include water/wastewater distribution, flood pump stations, wet weather design, treatment plant upgrades for municipal clients
- Mentor and develop staff for the Louisville W/WW business
- Collaborate with other water resources leaders throughout the firm on business development and growth of W/WW business throughout Kentucky, SW Ohio and Indiana
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Kentucky PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 15 years of related experience with water/wastewater design, prior experience working with Louisville Metropolitan Sewer District would bring immediate benefit
- Proven technical experience with flood pump stations, wet weather design, treatment plant and design/build strongly preferred
- Proven client relation development and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project), experience with Design Build and contract tools is a plus
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes your choice of medical plan, dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, flexible spending or health savings account options, basic life insurance/short term & long term disability coverage at no cost to the employee, option to purchase supplemental life insurance, bonus program, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.