At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients' goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We're looking for Senior Bridge Engineer to join in our Louisville office with a P.E. and prior project management experience.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Manage projects and provide technical mentorship for the B&N Louisville office transportation/bridge design business
- Collaborate with other regional bridge design leaders with B&N in the business development growth and growth in the Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio region
- Maintain quality control of the work product and successfully complete projects on time and within budget
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- P.E. License in the state of Kentucky or Indiana or ability to become registered with reciprocity
- 15 + years of related bridge design experience, prior experience with KY Transportation Cabinet and/or INDOT is highly desirable
- Proven project management experience and strong interpersonal/client relationship skills
- Software experience Microsoft office, AutoCAD or Microstation required, experience with MDX, Midas, Leap Concrete or equivalent design software is a plus
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.