At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level civil engineering professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, Water/Wastewater to join our team in Louisville, KY. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity for candidates looking to expand their client relationship, leadership and business development skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Manage projects and provide technical leadership develop client relationships and grow business in water resources. Typical projects include water/wastewater distribution, flood pump stations, wet weather design, treatment plant upgrades for municipal clients
- Collaborate with other water resources leaders throughout the firm on business development and growth of W/WW business throughout Kentucky
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Opportunity to provide training, coaching, and mentoring for entry level staff
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Kentucky PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 15 years of related experience with water/wastewater design, prior experience working with Louisville Metropolitan Sewer District would bring immediate benefit
- Proven technical experience with flood pump stations, wet weather design, treatment plant and design/build strongly preferred
- Proven client relation development and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project), experience with hydraulic modeling software experience is a plus
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.