Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We're looking for an entry-level Survey CADD Technician in our Indianapolis, IN office.
What a Survey CADD Technician job is all about:
- You will prepare Transportation CADD drawings for Roadway, Bridge, Right-of-Way Plan sets and Parcel Plats for Land Acquisition.
- You will assist with field survey data collection, a physically demanding job.
- You have a passion for design and technical drafting and skilled in trigonometry.
- You have an interest in stepping into the field developing mapping for transportation engineers use.
What you need to make an impact:
- Associate of Science degree in Surveying, Civil Engineering Technology or similar degree from an accredited university
- 0 – 4 years of relatable CADD drafting experience, Field survey experience is a plus
- Software experience with AutoCAD required. Microstation, OpenRoads, Leica Infinity and Coordinate Geometry Software (COGO) a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to perform field work in both remote or high-volume traffic areas with appropriate safety precautions; clearing brush to create sight lines is required
- Ability to handle moderate lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time in all weather conditions
- Self-motivated and adaptable, tech savvy that includes the capability to learn on your own and through virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to travel weekly and work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients' goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.