Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We're looking for a Survey CADD Technician in our Indianapolis, IN office.
What a Survey CADD Technician job is all about:
- You will prepare Transportation CADD drawings for Roadway, Bridge, Right-of-Way Plan sets and Parcel Plats for Land Acquisition
- You will assist with field survey data collection.
- You have a passion for design and technical drafting
- You have an interest in stepping into the field assessing transportation infrastructure
What you need to make an impact:
- Associates Degree or equivalent technical experience
- 4 years of relatable CADD drafting experience
- Field survey experience is a plus
- Software experience with AutoCAD required. Microstation, OpenRoads, Leica Infinity and COGO a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Self-motivated and adaptable, tech savvy that includes the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients' goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.