At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today to start acquiring professional skills in a workplace-based learning environment while earning an income at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? B&N has a summer semester opening for a Transportation Engineering Co-op in our Indianapolis, IN office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
Working with a team of experienced civil engineers, assist staff performing cost estimates and quantity calculations for road and highway related design projects. Develop your CAD skills by assisting with drafting in Microstation and/or AutoCAD for INDOT and/or local government projects.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Current student in good academic standing pursuing an degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited college
- Strong interest in transportation engineering
- Interest and desire to learn and develop civil engineering skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office; AutoCAD experience preferred
- Housing and transportation to/from work is the responsibility of the co-op, parking is provided