Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values
employee input and collaboration? Take your civil engineering career to the next level by applying for a Roadway Engineer position in our Indianapolis, IN office.
What a Roadway Engineer job is all about:
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a project team, collaborating and continuing to advance civil design and analysis skills from experienced civil PEs.
- Grow and develop your existing toolset with project tasks for preliminary design and production of highway and roadway plans including development of traffic control, drainage and traffic plans.
- Transportation design and consulting is your career path. In this role you will prepare construction plans, specifications, cost estimates, and reports for highways, urban streets, bikeways, and interchanges for INDOT and local Governments.
- You want to start sharing your knowledge with entry level engineers as a valuable project team member.
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs.
What you need to make an impact:
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited program in civil engineering
- You’ve completed the Engineer Intern registration process
- 2 to 4 years of roadway design experience
- You have the desire and ability to ultimately become a Professional Engineer
- Great communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Tech savviness with Microsoft Office and Microstation; GEOPAK or OpenRoads experience is a plus
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.