- Minimum Experience: 15 years
- Education: BSCE or Eq
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: AutoCAD or Microstation; Client Management; Microsoft Office; Project Management; Project Delivery; Water/Wastewater Design
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Burgess & Niple is seeking a Senior Project Manager with expertise in all conventional aspects of water and wastewater infrastructure to join our Fort Worth, TX office. This position will lead and coordinate challenging projects for water distribution systems and wastewater collection systems.
B&N Senior Project Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience
- Serve as project manager and/or technical subject matter expert on projects with limited complexity and/or size and works on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of a large project
- Assist with marketing, business development, proposal preparation, interviews and presentations.
- Support development of strong client relationships with existing clients
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Opportunities to train, coach, and mentor junior design staff in developing and delivering design projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree or equivalent related major from an ABET accredited program
- PE registration in the State of Texas or ability to register through reciprocity
- 15+ years of experience related to the delivery of water/wastewater projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Microstation
- Proven client management and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.