At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
B&N’s bridge engineers are nationally known for their design, inspection and rehabilitation expertise. Our work has been recognized at the local, state and national levels. We are looking for a Project Manager / Bridge Engineer to join our Evansville, IN office. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity for self-motivated candidates seeking to expand their client relationship, leadership and business development skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Bridge analysis, design and plan preparation
- Management of projects including maintaining quality control of the work product and effectively completing projects on time and within budget
- Collaborate with other resources through the firm
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
- Marketing and business development including, preparation of proposals, participating in interviews and presentations, and direct interaction with existing and potential clients.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Indiana PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 10 years of related bridge design experience, preferably with INDOT
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microstation required, experience with OpenRoads, GeoPak, Staad Pro, Midas, Conspan, RCPier, MDC or Merlin Dash is a plus
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.