At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with some of the top transportation experts in the industry? We're looking for a Project Manager / Roadway Engineer in our growing Evansville, IN office. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity for self-motivated candidates seeking to expand their client relationship, leadership and business development skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Manage roadway projects including all coordination of ancillary design services for major INDOT projects and local agencies.
- Prepare LOI and fee proposals.
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience.
- Coordinate with B&N project teams both internally and externally.
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk.
- Maintain quality control of the work product and effectively coach staff to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Indiana PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 10 years of related roadway experience, prefer experience with INDOT highway design work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microstation required, experience with OpenRoads, GeoPak is a plus
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.