At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level civil engineering professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We are looking for a Project Engineer, Water/Wastewater to join our Evansville, IN office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of project process including: study, design, permitting, bidding and construction engineering. Typical water resource projects may involve collection systems, CSO’s, water/wastewater treatment plants, and water distribution projects
- Take responsibility for and seal construction documents
- Collaborate with other resources through the firm
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Indiana PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 5 -15 years of related experience in water/wastewater industry, preferably in the Evansville area
- Proven client relation and leadership skills, as well as excellent project delivery skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.