Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? B&N is searching for an entry level Water Resources Engineer to join our team in Evansville, IN.
What a Water/Wastewater Engineer job is all about:
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a project team, collaborating and learning from experienced civil Professional Engineers
- You want to grow and develop skills related to water/wastewater related projects
- You like a wide variety of tasks and projects, performing field work studies, design, construction engineering services in the water/wastewater industry
- Change is an exciting word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited program in civil or environmental engineering or on track to complete within the next 6 months
- You’ve passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam or if you’re an undergraduate senior, you anticipate passing it within the next 6 months and complete the Engineer Intern registration process
- 0-4 years of engineering experience preferably with prior relatable internship/co-op experience and/or course work focusing on water resources/hydraulics/environmental electives
- You have the desire and ability to ultimately become a Professional Engineer
- Good communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Tech savviness with Microsoft Office. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.