Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Burgess & Niple is seeking a Survey Technician to join our Chantilly, VA office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Perform survey computations for boundaries, easement plats, and construction stakeouts
- Process field survey data and prepare base sheets
- Draft final documents including plats and ALTA surveys using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Assist with field survey as needed
- Expectation of position is 70 percent office work, 30 percent field work
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Two or more years of survey computing experience
- Experience in:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Plat and as-built procedures in NVA
- Construction stakeout computations/cutsheet preparation
- Field survey is a plus
- Ability to occasionally travel within the region
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, opportunities for professional development and much more.