Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Burgess & Niple is seeking a Civil Engineer, Entry Level to join our team in Northern Virginia. This position will work out of our Chantilly,VA office.
What a Civil Engineer is all about:
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a project team, collaborating and learning from experienced professional engineers locally and throughout the firm.
- You will be involved in land development plans for commercial, residential, and municipal projects while utilizing Civil 3D to assist with technical design aspects
- You enjoy assisting lead project engineers with the preparation of construction documents for regulatory agency review, along with providing drafting support
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited program in civil engineering or on track to complete within the next 6 months
- EI/EIT certification or ability to obtain within 6 months and a desire and ability to ultimately become a PE
- 0-2 years of engineering experience with an emphasis on land development / site engineering
- Good communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public sector
- Proficient with Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite
- Virginia State & VDOT experience preferred
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.