Interested in working on public works projects? B&N is looking for a Civil Project Manager with a P.E. to join our experienced team in Dallas, TX.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Perform project management functions on both design and construction aspects of roadways, storm drainage, water and wastewater projects. Typical projects include rehabilitation of existing roadway, water and sewer line infrastructure and/or design of new municipal infrastructure.
- Provide technical leadership to project team, develop client relationships, conduct team / client workshops and interact with project partners and contactors.
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery lifecycle.
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules and manage risk.
- Provide training, coaching and mentoring to the project team.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) Registration in the state of Texas or ability to obtain by reciprocity
- Five or more years of related experience leading and performing design and construction plan development
- Proven project delivery performance
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Software proficiency with Microstation/GeoPak, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MS Office Suite is required; OpenRoads experience is a plus
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.