- Minimum Experience: 3 years
- Education: BD
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Data Analysis; Database Design; Microsoft Office; Technical Report Writing
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Burgess & Niple is looking for an Data Analyst with an interest in asset management and data-driven utility planning to join our team working on a variety of assessment projects for water/wastewater treatment and water distribution systems.
B&N Data Analyst Responsibilities
- As part of a project team, routinely collaborate with experienced professional engineers and technical staff performing field work, such as guided assessment of the condition and security of water and wastewater facilities, led by our pre-built inspection software.
- Participate in delivering project solutions for improvements to critical water/wastewater treatment and water distribution systems.
- Assist with writing and reviewing technical reports from utilities to learn about their business processes and help identify opportunities to evolve and improve those processes.
- Perform data analysis and support the communication of data, including technical writing and the preparation of maps, figures, tables, and other visual aids.
- Use large data sets and optimization methods to support data-driven decision making for utility assessment projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, management, or analysis
- 3 or more years of experience in utilities planning or related data analysis for water/wastewater treatment and distribution systems
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with clients in the public or private sector
- Strong technical skills with a background in building databases and working with data analytics packages (e.g., GIS, PowerBI) is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.