Burgess & Niple is looking for a Designer to join our fast-paced, dynamic team in Columbus, OH working on a variety of water and wastewater treatment system projects at various stages of development; from preliminary design to construction.
What a Designer job is all about:
- Coordinate CAD work for water/wastewater infrastructure projects including treatment facilities, pump stations, sewers and water distribution systems
- Provide drafting/design and detailing for water/wastewater engineering projects
- Manage and coordinate project drawings for multiple platforms
- Work with project team members to complete design tasks and production of construction documents
What you need to make an impact:
- GED required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the industry performing similar work
- Good communication skills and detail oriented
- Software experience with Microsoft Office and working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit. Experience with Civil 3D is a plus
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes your choice of medical plan, dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, flexible spending or health savings account options, basic life insurance/short term & long term disability coverage at no cost to the employee, option to purchase supplemental life insurance, bonus program, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.