Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? B&N has a full-time, Summer Semester 2021 opening for a Civil Engineering Co-op in our Columbus, OH office.
What a Civil Engineer Co-op is all about:
- You’ll get to work with a team of experienced engineers
- You’ll get to assist staff in performing utility design and field services
- You’ll get to help in design responsibilities that could include, storm sewer design, waterline design, sanitary sewer rehabilitation design and quantity takeoff with cost estimation
- You’ll get to assist with flow monitor installation, data processing, smoke testing and dyed water testing for municipality and/or city improvement projects
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Current student in good academic standing pursuing a degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- You have a strong interest in utility infrastructure projects; previous internships are a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Civil 3D and ArcGIS preferred, but not required
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Housing and transportation is the responsibility of the co-op
Why Join Us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today to start acquiring professional skills in a workplace-based learning environment while earning an income at B&N.