At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Want to work for an A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? Burgess & Niple is seeking an Entry Level Environmental Engineer to join our Columbus, OH office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the evaluation, design, and permitting of a variety of projects related to environmental remediation and ecological restoration, industrial environmental compliance (wastewater treatment), and industrial development
- Assist with preparation of permitting applications with supporting reports and drawings for submission to government agencies
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, environmental, or ecological engineering from an ABET accredited college or university or the ability to obtain in the next 6 months
- Co-op related engineering design experience
- EIT in the state of Ohio
- Software proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office is required
- Strong technical writing skills and foundation of hydraulics and hydrology is preferred
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with clients in either the public or private sector
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, opportunities for professional development and much more.