Looking to take your career to the next level? B&N is seeking a Web Application Developer to join our multi-discipline engineering consulting firm in Columbus, OH.
What a Web Application Developer job at B&N is all about:
- As an integral part of our MIS Team, you are responsible for developing web applications for internal company use
- You will work on developing, testing, documenting, and supporting developed applications
- Change is not a scary word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves
What you need to make an impact:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Development or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in web application development using Microsoft tools
- Experience with databases (SQL) is desirable
- Creativity & Tech savviness and a desire to learn and develop new tools and applications
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.