Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level designing winning proposals that directly impact the community around you? We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our multi-discipline engineering consulting firm in Columbus supporting our transportation, water resources and environment services teams.
What a Marketing Coordinator job is all about:
- You will coordinate various marketing activities such as conferences, content development for social media posts and digital marketing projects
- You will collaborate with Professional Engineers to write and maintain proposal materials supporting the Columbus office using Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Word
- You can creatively incorporate key messages and win themes into submittals and client interviews
- You will get to partner with in-house graphic designers to produce message driven materials and provide interview support
- You will manage marketing & proposal content in SharePoint content management system
- Change is not scary word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs and you are passionate about winning work!
What you need to make an impact:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Arts or a related field
- One to three years of experience in a related role
- You are a reliable and well organized critical thinker who is passionate about their contribution to the team
- You can easily demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.