- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Education: BSCE or Eq
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Manage and design civil engineering projects at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration. Burgess & Niple is looking for a Civil Engineer/Project Manager to join our growing utility infrastructure team in Cincinnati.
B&N Civil Engineer/Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and design civil engineering projects that may include site development, treatment plant site utilities and pavements, traffic design, tank rehabilitation, sewer rehabilitation, sewer modeling.
- Lead collaborative project teams by training, coaching and mentoring staff in developing and delivering design projects that meet defined metrics
- Participate with leaders in business development, proposal preparation, and client relationship management
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery process
- Promote a positive team environment that enhances our exceptional corporate culture
- Maintain quality control of services and deliverables
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration required in Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana; or ability to register through reciprocity
- 5 to 10 years of related civil site development experience for utility infrastructure design projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Civil3D experience required; experience with sewer hydraulic modeling, GeoBIM and other related technology-based software is a plus
- Ability to be an integral part of a collaborative culture with a focus on existing and innovative technologies to deliver enhanced value for clients required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists, and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs, and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.