At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Burgess & Niple is seeking a Business Development Leader, Sr Project Manager for our Architecture Division in Cincinnati, OH. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become the primary new business contact for the Architectural (vertical construction) practice at B&N.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in strategic business planning to grow long term vision and strategy for our architecture division
- Work with leadership to develop a plan for expanding our client base and winning new work
- Develop new opportunities with Government and private sector clients across the country and interact with all B&N offices
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience
- Serve as client manager, senior project manager and/or technical subject matter expert for selected clients/projects
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Collaborate with other leaders and professionals throughout the firm on project pursuits and technical challenges
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required from an NAAB accredited program
- NCARB certificate
- Registered Architect in Ohio, or ability to be registered by reciprocity
- 15+ years of progressive post-registration experience, prior experience with Department of Defense or other Government sectors required
- Security clearance a plus
- Proven client management, business development and project management skills
- Demonstrated marketing success and ability to develop marketing strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Experience with Revit, AutoCad and BetaSAM is required
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes your choice of medical plan, dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, flexible spending or health savings account options, basic life insurance/short term & long term disability coverage at no cost to the employee, option to purchase supplemental life insurance, bonus program, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.