Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level? Burgess & Niple is seeking a licensed Architect – Senior Project Manager to join our Cincinnati, OH office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- You will lead projects definition from start to finish and concept to final construction documents
- You will interface and manage existing client relationships
- You will get to be a part of the marketing team
- You will develop and manage scopes of work, project budgets, schedules and quality control for various projects
- Mentor and develop junior staff
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required from an NAAB accredited program
- Construction Phase experience is a requirement
- Registered Architect in Ohio
- Ten or more years of related experience with previous experience managing projects, budgets, and developing fees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, REVIT, AutoCAD and scheduling software
- Client interfacing experience
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.