Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? B&N is searching for an entry level Site Civil Engineer who is interested in working with experienced civil engineers on site development projects for the quickly growing telecommunication industry throughout Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. Like to find out more about this type of work? Check out this link. This position will work out of our Cincinnati, OH office.
What a Site Civil Engineer job is all about:
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a project team, working with and learning from experienced civil engineers
- You want to grow and develop skills for preliminary site design, utility coordination, regulatory compliance and final civil plan design
- You like a wide variety of tasks and projects, assisting senior engineers by developing CAD and basic civil site engineering analysis, design and plan production
- Change is an exciting word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- You hold a Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited program in civil engineering or are on track to complete by May 2020
- 0-4 years of engineering experience preferably with prior relatable internship/co-op experience in site civil design in a municipal or public sector setting
- You’ve passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam or if you’re an undergraduate senior, you anticipate passing it within the next 6 months and complete the EI/EIT registration process
- You have the desire and ability to ultimately become a Professional Engineer
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for details
- Tech savviness with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.