Interested in working with some of the top transportation experts in the industry? We are expanding our team and are looking for a motivated Traffic Engineer in our Cincinnati, OH office to join us in making a positive impact on the quality of life in the communities we serve.
What a Traffic Engineer job is all about:
- You have the opportunity to be part of a project team, collaborating with industry leaders in transportation
- You’ll grow and develop skills including traffic engineering tasks, modeling and technical skills and project management and business development
- You’ll be responsible for signal, lighting, and traffic control design, along with modeling, safety analysis and corridor studies
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil engineering program
- 5-10 years of related civil engineering experience
- PE Certification required
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to collaborate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with traffic software such as HCS, Synchro, VISSI, Transmodeler and crash analysis tools is strongly preferred
- MicroStation is required
- Strong interest in transportation engineering and motivated to improve the efficiency and safety of transportation systems
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.