Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? Burgess & Niple is seeking a full time Civil Engineering Co-op for Summer 2020 in our Cincinnati,OH office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
Working with a team of experienced engineers you will gain experience in transportation, water resources, and civil engineering. Responsibilities will include CAD work, site investigations, research and design development with various teams.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- You are a current student in good academic standing pursuing a degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited college or university and have completed at least one year of your undergraduate degree
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Word, AutoCAD experience is preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in at team setting
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
Housing is the responsibility of the co-op. Typical work hours are Monday - Friday, 8am -5pm.
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.