- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Education: HS
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Adobe Suite; Adobe InDesign; Microsoft Office; Proposal Writing
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
We are currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator who can collaborate with leadership and build relationships in the Pacific Northwest (PNW) region from our office in Boise, ID or Portland, OR. This role will support annual business plan objectives and develop framework for message driven, compelling content in our marketing pursuits.
B&N Proposal Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Initiate, write and maintain proposal materials
- Integrate key messages and win themes into submittal
- Build collaborative relationships with Project Management staff to facilitate team synergy, creativity and effectiveness
- Develop and edit presentation materials for proposal team interviews
- Support promotions activities and miscellaneous office administrative tasks
- Help maintain company information, materials and associated Marketing databases
- Demonstrate ability to write and communicate in a clear and compelling manner, with a strong command of English grammar and editing, as well as attention to detail
- Collaborate with leadership that not only nurtures but also encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- Support national growth efforts as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Arts, Business or a related field, in lieu of a degree a minimum of 10+ years of equivalent experience in the A/E/C or similar industry required
- 5+ years of experience in a related role required, prior A/E/C experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate the activities of various team members and to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication, developing content and editing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign
- Reliable and well-organized critical thinker who is passionate about their contribution to the team
- Self-motivated and adaptable, tech savvy that includes the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists, and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs, and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.