- Minimum Experience: 4 years
- Education: BE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: AutoCAD; Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Collaborate with some of the top water/wastewater experts in the industry to develop water and wastewater approaches and manage development of design and improvement projects.
B&N W/WW Engineer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Professional Engineers and Design staff
- Assist the community you live in or serve by providing professional services to enhance the economy and quality of life
- Participate in delivering projects related to land planning, site design, feasibility/cost opinions and final civil construction plan design
- Learn and develop your skills creating bid/contract documents
- Thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
- Interact with clients, governing agencies and the public and don’t mind occasional construction administration duties and field / site visits
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited civil engineering degree program
- Professional Engineer (PE) Registration and ability to obtain licensure in Texas within six months
- 4+ years of related design experience of wastewater collection, pumping systems, treatment, storage, reuse, disposal facilities and utility infrastructure design
- Prior design of water distribution, pumping systems, treatment, and storage facilities
- Experience in utility district and municipality management and consulting a plus
- Experience with TCEQ permitting for water and wastewater systems a plus
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- General understanding of drainage design, including storm drainage system, detention/retention design, stormwater quality design
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.