Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Take your career to the next level by applying for the Project Representative working throughout Akron, Cleveland, and Youngstown area out of our Painesville or Akron, OH office.
What a Project Representative job is all about:
- You’ll monitor, through observation, that project construction complies with plans and specifications and that contractor follows the contract documents for:
- Underground utility line installation and rehabilitation
- Treatment plant construction and rehabilitation
- Building construction
- You’ll provide survey assistance to support project goals in a team setting.
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs.
What you need to make an impact:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and able to travel within the region
- Strong and effective communication skills that will make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- 10+ years of related experience, preferably in construction, and capability to monitor several types of work activity
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and can handle moderate lifting, standing and walking for extended periods
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and adaptable, tech savvy that includes the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, tuition assistance, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.