Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Take your career to the next level by applying for the AutoCAD/Revit Technician position in our Akron,OH office.
What a CADD Technician job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with PE’s and experienced water/wastewater professionals
- You’ll be responsible for:
- CAD work for water/wastewater infrastructure projects including pump stations, sewers, water distribution systems, and treatment facilities.
- Roadway, bridge drafting/design and detailing
- You have a passion for design and technical drafting
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
- You want to work with design software applications
- You are willing to occasionally step into the field assessing existing water/wastewater infrastructure in and around Akron
What you need to make an impact:
- Associates Degree or equivalent technical experience.
- 5+ years working with software or in a related design field
- Good communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Attention to Detail
- Tech savviness with Autodesk Civil 3D. ArcGIS and Revit experience a plus
- Ability to understand architectural, structural and electrical drafting
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.