At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level civil engineering professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We are looking for a Project Manager, Water/Wastewater to join our team in Akron, OH or Painesville, OH.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Perform project management function on both design and construction aspects of water and wastewater projects. Typical projects include rehabilitation of existing treatment plants and/or design of new facilities
- Manage projects and provide technical leadership, develop client relationships, conduct team/client workshops and interact with contractors
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Opportunity to provide training, coaching, and mentoring for junior level staff
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Ohio PE registration, or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Minimum 8 years of design experience with water/wastewater treatment
- Proven project delivery and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project), experience with AutoCAD required
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.