Wellington Glen is a 140-acre, mixed-use development located on a 182-acre site near the juncture of Route 234 and Wellington Road in Prince William County, Virginia. Wellington Glen contains 1.2 million square feet of low- to mid-rise office space, hotel facilities, and Arcadia Run, a 600-unit, multi-family residential development with passive and active recreation facilities. The development includes an 80-acre park, is strategically located in the western portion of the County, and positioned to support campus-style employment, corporate uses, and the need for residential space.
B&N provided site planning, surveying, and civil engineering services for the project. Our land development team was responsible for a yield study, the general development plan, utility layout, environmental constraints analysis, a cultural and archeological report, wetland delineation, zoning plat, and boundary and topographic surveys.
Services provided by B&N include:
- Concept layouts and engineering design for individual commercial lots
- Infrastructure design, including roads, water, sanitary sewer, and stormwater management systems for both internal land bays and off-site improvements
- Design of aboveground and underground stormwater management/Best Management Practices (BMP) ponds
- Public improvement plans to widen Wellington Road
- Floodplain studies
- Coordination with utility companies, including power, phone, and cable