Tech International is a manufacturer of tire and tube repair patches and cement products for the industrial, commercial and household markets. Tech retained Burgess & Niple (B&N) to complete an Environmental Compliance Review of its programs.
B&N conducted detailed site inspections, reviewed company records and permits, reviewed regulatory files and interviewed Tech International and regulatory staff members. The compliance review included:
- Wastewater permitting and discharges
- Solid and hazardous waste handling, storage and disposal
- Spill and stormwater plans
- Air permitting requirements
- SARA Title III reporting
- Aboveground and underground storage tank management
Based on the information gathered, B&N evaluated the compliance status of each environmental topic and identified specific areas that needed improvement. A final report summarized the findings and provided details on the areas that required attention as well as those that adequately addressed regulatory requirements.