B&N worked with Verizon Wireless to improve cell coverage at Fifth Third Field, the home of the Toledo Mud Hens minor league baseball team.
Due to the stadium’s location at center of downtown Toledo, building a new tower was not a viable option. Instead, B&N designed and installed radio equipment in a building across the street from the stadium within an existing penthouse. An old radio room inside the penthouse was demolished and reconstructed to house the equipment. Antennas were installed on the existing parapet (alpha sector), an existing steel platform (beta sector) and a lower roof (gamma sector).
- Demolition plan
- Equipment room plan and details
- Antenna mounting plans and details
- Coax cables and HVAC routing plan
- Coax cable plan and details
- Lighting plan
- Cable rack plan and details
- Electrical and grounding plan
- Mechanical plan
- Fire protection plan