Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Take your career to the next level by applying for the Project Representative position in our Painesville or Akron, OH office.
What a Project Representative job is all about:
- You want to work with:
- Underground utility line installation and rehabilitation
- Treatment plant construction and rehabilitation
- You’ll observe that project construction complies with plans and specifications
- You’ll observe that contractors follow the contract documents
- You’ll provide survey assistance to support project goals
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Construction Technology preferred but not required, depending on years of experience.
- Strong and effective communication skills that will make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Experience in project representation and capability to monitor several types of work activity
- Able to work and operate independently
- Required experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- AutoCAD capability a plus
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.