Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Position ID: 2605
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Education: HS
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Adobe InDesign ; Microsoft Word
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today to start acquiring professional skills in a workplace-based learning environment while earning an income at B&N.
If you are interested in working with others in a collaborative environment, are outgoing and creative, please apply to our Marketing Proposal Intern position. We have an immediate need to fill this part time position in our Tempe, Arizona office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Support production of qualification and proposal packages with content layout and editing. This includes collaborating with marketing and technical staff for developing narratives; creating tables, charts, and forms; engaging graphic designers to develop graphical content; and overall formatting and coordination
- Document preparation to include printing, proofing, and delivery
- Update files in proposal database as necessary
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Current college student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Experience with Word processing and document management
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Word platforms
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator is a benefit
- Critical thinking, time management, and strong writing capabilities
- Ability to locate, organize and evaluate information from multiple sources
- Ability to review request for proposal and determine plan to develop document response
- Coordinate effectively with technical, marketing and design staff
Housing and transportation to/from work is the responsibility of the co-op, parking provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.